Cook a curry, change lives!
You can change the lives of families who suffer from hunger by hosting a Supper Club for Curry for Change.
Thanks to our campaign partners, every Supper Club that fundraises for the campaign will receive:*
- A crate of Kingfisher lager
- A bespoke hamper of Natco ingredients
- Discounted listings of your event GrubClub
- Lots of Curry for Change recipes and resources
Donate a set amount from each ticket sold to raise vital funds for the families we work with. We ask that each Supper Club raises a minimum of £200 for the campaign.
Every pound that you raise will be DOUBLED by our partner Natco Foods, so you’ll be making double the difference. See up upcoming events here.
To take part:
1. Download our step-by-step instructions to find out how it works.
2. Contact [email protected] or call 0207 840 3780. We will do all we can to make your event a success!
*Find Your Feet has a finite number of supper club hampers to distribute as part of the Curry for Change campaign. In 2015 we had enough for everyone who hosted a supper club and we expect the same for 2016. However, we reserve the right to prioritise hampers for those events which we assess will bring the most benefit this charity campaign. As part of the application process, we will ask more about your plans for hosting an event.