300g white chocolate broken up
400ml Double cream
½ Tsp Orange Extract
¼ Tsp Ground cardamom
Sweetened dried cranberries finely chopped
Pistachios- roasted and coarsely crushed
- Place chocolate in a bowl. In a pan, heat 200ml of cream just to a boil stirring to prevent it from sticking.
- Pour the cream onto the chocolate and let it stand for 1 minute, using a balloon whisk stir the cream and chocolate together into a smooth sauce.
- In another bowl, pour in 200ml of cold cream and whip until thick and creamy, add in the melted white chocolate once its has cooled down. Stir in the cardamom and orange extract.
- Fill mini dessert pots half way with the mixture, garnish cranberries and pistachios and let it set in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
- Remove from fridge at least 20-30 minutes before serving, the dessert should have and taste mousse like.
Chintal Kakaya is a food blogger who specialises in vegetarian recipes and Indian inspired cakes. Read more about her on her blog or find out what she's been up to on twitter.