- 14th October
- 6:30 - 9:30pm
- Halcyon Interiors, 120 Wigmore Street, London, W1U 3LS
- £50.00 for drinks, canapés and plenty of foodie fun. Purchase via PayPal link below, or email [email protected]
You are invited to celebrate Curry for Change with an Evening of Flavour
Join us to...
- Spice up your cooking with LIVE demos and top tips from TV chefs Anjum Anand (The Spice Tailor), Dhruv Baker (BBC ‘Masterchef Winner 2010’) and Hari Ghotra (Indian cook and teacher)
- Savour a feast of delicious canapés, spicy snacks and sweet treats. A bespoke menu created by Dhruv Baker and Earlsfield Kitchen, with tasty desserts from Hari Ghotra.
- Sip refreshing Indian cocktails, wine, beer and soft drinks
- Scoop up a bag of luxury goodies to take home for free
- Change lives by bidding for gorgeous goods in our charity auction
What’s more, you will be changing the lives of families who suffer from hunger, and with our campaign partner, Natco, matching every penny raised, your support will be making double the difference.
A special thanks to our venue, Halcyon Interiors, for their generous support to help make the event possible, and to our fantastic ambassadors Anjum Anand, Dhruv Baker and Hari Ghotra - we look forward to seeing them in the Kitchen!
Buy your tickets here
You can purchase your tickets online with Paypal, select the number of tickets you require and you will be able to pay using your PayPal account, or select the option to pay with your credit or debit card. Alternatively, for tickets and enquiries please contact [email protected].
THIS EVENT HAS NOW SOLD OUT!