- 3rd November
- 6.30pm - 9.30pm
- Halcyon Interiors, 120 Wigmore Street, London, W1U 3LS
- £50.00 for drinks, canapés and plenty of foodie fun. See 'Buy Your Tickets' below.
You are invited to celebrate Curry for Change with an Evening of Flavour 2015
Join us to...
- Spice up your cooking with LIVE demos and top tips from well-known chefs, including Indian cook and teacher, Hari Ghotra, as well as some of our supper club and blogger Curry for Change champions - Chintal of Chin's Kitchen, Binny of Binny's Kitchen and Tania of Chit Chaat Chai.
- Savour a feast of delicious canapés, spicy snacks and sweet treats.
- Sip refreshing Indian cocktails with Pickering's Gin, wine from Soul Tree ('putting Indian wine on the map'), beer from Kingfisher ('India's No. 1 beer'), soft drinks, and a mango mocktail too thanks to Natco
- Scoop up a bag of luxury goodies to take home for free with extra special items donated by Delhish, Devnaa, Natco Foods and others...
- Change lives by bidding for gorgeous goods in our charity auction
What’s more, you will be changing the lives of families who suffer from hunger, and with our campaign partner, Natco, matching all ticket sales and boosting funds raised through our auction too, your support will go much further.
A special thanks to our venue, Halcyon Interiors, for their generous support to help make the event possible, and to our fantastic Ambassadors - we look forward to seeing some of them in the kitchen on the night!
Buy your tickets
YOU CAN CALL LYNN ON: 020 7326 4601
Luxury Silent Auction
Thanks to all the amazing people and businesses that are soon to donate items to our luxury silent auction, helping to raise money to change lives.
Items will be available for you to place a bid on night but if you are not able to attend the event and are interested in bidding for a prize please email contact us. Please see the list of items available below:
- Escape with a one week's stay in beautifully designed cottage by the sea in Salthouse, Norfolk, from the Van Heyningen family.
- Treat yourself to an overnight stay for two at luxurious Champney's hotel, with extra treats, from Sonia and Tony Rai.
- Bespoke celebration cake for your next big occasion, with delivery, from luxurious, creative cake makers GC Couture.
- Limited edition, framed silkscreen print of Fox, in white and gold, by printmaker Sally Elford.
- Stunning silkscreen print of national bird of India, the resplendent peacock, framed, from printmaker Sally Elford.
- Dine in style with the stunning Blue Waves crockery set for two, made in Mino District, Japan, from the online treasure chest of homeware and gifts that is Postcards Home.
- Support Find Your Feet by taking home one of our ‘Gifts for Good’, a selection of inspiring photographs from our projects for your wall, including two large, framed, archival quality prints.
- Collectable, authentic signed shirt, framed, by former England spin bowler Graeme Swan, from Kingfisher Beer UK.
- Savour the perfect breakfast, with a hamper full of speciality coffees, teas, honey and curds, Le Creuset tableware items and much more…
- Wrap yourself in this soft, tactile, and beautiful Cashmere pashmina, handcrafted in Nepal, from Sundar Cashmere.
- Get Christmas all wrapped up with a hamper full of luxurious cards, paper, ribbons and decorations, wine, chocolate, candles, movies more…
- Beat the ballot and set yourself a goal, get a guaranteed place in next year's prestigious Virgin London Marathon 2016.
- Travel the world through chocolate, four boxes crammed full of gourmet chocolate discs from fine choclatier Cocoa Hernando's new range.
- Take home a world of flavour with a hamper stuffed full of top quality spices, foodie goodies, wine, and cookbooks, thanks to Natco Foods.
- Let kids' imaginations run wild with a charming play shop and theatre, complete with puppets and toy foods, thanks to the Tolley family.
- Add a dash of spice and style to your kitchen with this masala dabba, or spice tin, from modern food and drink emporium World of Zing, complete with hardback cookbook too.
- Build a beautiful library of children’s classics with books form the very special Penguin Threads series, part of the Deluxe series celebrated for its unique packaging and innovative design.
- Books, films, TV, music, web, apps and much more all at your fingertips with the new Amazon Kindle Fire HD with 8’ screen.
- A set of gorgeous hardbacks, rendered in patterned textiles by contemporary designers as part of the Virago Modern Classics series, celebrating the work of the most innovative female authors of the 20th century.
- Sophisticated, bold scent inspired by Jodhpur, India, 100ml Vaara Eau Dr Parfum by the prestigious Penhaligon's of London, from the Mullholland family.
- Start your culinary adventures at home with a stack of top hardback cookbooks from the likes of top chefs Vivek Singh, Rick Stein, Meera Sodha and more…
- Bright, framed silkscreen print of Dudley Lion, perfect for child's bedroom, from Boxbird Gallery.
- Series of four bright silkscreen prints inspired by nature from printmaker Sally Elford.
TEXT 'CURR99 £10' to 70070
to donate £10 NOW