Life is busy. But you don’t have to cook a whole meal to host a Curry for Change. We've put together some simple ideas to try instead. Raising even a small amount with friends and family will help to change lives – and remember every penny will be doubled. So do good, feel good, pick a date today and make it happen!
Host a High Chai
Invite your friends round for an Indian inspired afternoon tea!
This Spiced Cream Cheese and Chocolate Cake from Chintal Kakaya is is sure to impress your guests.
Combine it with some Indian snacks from Natco Foods and you've got your Curry for Change high tea sorted!
If cooking isn't one of your strengths, why not try your hand at creating some cocktails?
Why do all the cooking yourself?! Get your guests involved and host a 'Pot Luck' Curry for Change.
The premise is simple - invite your friends round and ask each guest to bring one dish. Once everyone's full, ask them to donate a few extra pounds in aid of the families we work with.
A ready made dinner party without the pressure!
- Play ’come dine with me’ with friends
- Get your workplace and colleagues involved with a special curry lunch or evening meal
- Order take-away from your local curry house
- Organise a meal at your favourite Indian restaurant
- Have a themed event with games and quizzes
- Have a Bollywood night
- Experiment with seasonal dishes from a sizzling hot BBQ hearty hot curry for autumn
- Celebrate a birthday or an anniversary and host a dinner with a difference
- Check out our recipes page
- Experiment with Natco ingredients